Submit your abstract and/or full paper by sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Submit your abstract of no more than 200 words. Please download the Abstract Template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English. We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two weeks after its receipt.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for ICCAUA2019 .
- In order to send your abstrct you must follow the following Abstract Template:click here.
- Abstract must not exceed 200 words.
- -In order to check writing hints and requirments to publish high quality Abstracts. See: Writing an abstract
- Submit your abstract and full paper by sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com